1. Determine what house cleaning things you want done in your home by the house cleaning service or maid service. Then write down which rooms you want cleaned, what items or furniture you want cleaned. For example like laundry, floors, carpets, ceilings, dishes. Also you can even decide on whether you want the house cleaning service to make your beds.
2. Take your list and write down the price you would be willing and can afford to pay for the house cleaning services from step one (1).
3. Make a list of potential house cleaning services to hire by using online services like kudzu.com, servicemagic.com and angieslist.com. These directories have rating and reviews for prospective cleaning services in Atlanta.
4. Most house cleaning services in Atlanta offer free consultations. Using the list you made for step three (1), contact the prospective house cleaning services and set up appointments. During these appointments you can find out what house cleaning services they offer, what they charge, as well as get an idea of there personality and professionalism.
5. Find out if that cleaning service has liability insurance and then ask for proof of that insurance. Also it’s a good idea to make sure the company is bonded. These steps will insure that you and your property are protected from mishaps or theft when work is being done in your home.
If you follow the steps above, you improve your chances of picking the right cleaning service in Atlanta and enjoying a nicely cleaned home.